Many small businesses have been impacted by COVID-19 due to mandated closures and customers staying at home. We can help them by doing things like:
- Order take-out from restaurants that offer it, and pick up directly if possible rather than 3 rd-party delivery to avoid fees charged back to the restaurant.
- Buy gift cards from service providers like hair salons (gift them or use them later).
- Buy locally whenever possible, and look for online stores from local providers.
- If you can afford to continue paying service providers who can’t work but depend on your income, do.
- Check into online services and classes offered by local fitness studios, tutors, financial planners and more.
- Tip delivery people generously if you can. They’re on the front lines of exposure. (And of course if you feel sick, avoid direct contact with them.)
Posted on March 23, 2020 at 2:00 pm Bellevue Commons